We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We have always maintained infection control protocols that have exceeded the standard universal precautions. We have always had two steam and pressure sterilizers that are tested weekly by an independent testing company. Our sterilization wraps have always included indicators to ensure complete and proper sterilization each cycle. We have always used a new high level filtration masks for each patient.
We have continue to use AdvantaClear Surface Disinfectant by Hu-Friedy, it is designed to clean and disinfect dental surfaces while working extremely fast and effectively killing a broad spectrum of disease-causing microorganisms in one minute.
AdvantaClear Surface Disinfectant is effective against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19. This can be confirmed by EPA LIST N: DISINFECTANTS FOR USE AGAINST SARS-COV-2 [EPA Reg No 70144-4, 70144-5].
In addition, we have installed 2 REME HALO® whole home in-duct air purifier is the next generation of indoor air quality (IAQ) technology and capable of purifying every cubic inch of air that our central air conditioning system reaches. We have now reduce common allergy triggers from particulates such as pollen, mold spores, dander and dust. It has also been thoroughly tested on airborne and surface bacteria & viruses, such as SARS, MRSA, e-coli, and strep, to name a few. Dual ionizers are used to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores). And the new zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- •Our office will send a wellness form via text prior to your appointment. It is very easy to complete right on your phone. You will also be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- •We ask that you call us at (813)677-1200 upon your arrival and wait in your car until we come to the door to greet you. Any additional people who are with you should wait in your car for the duration of your appointment. This will allow us to ensure the office is cleaned and ready in between each patient.
- •You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines since they are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- •We will be measuring the temperature of all patients and team members before coming into office.
- •Please wear a mask or facial covering into the office and upon leaving to protect our higher risk patient groups.
- •We will ask you to wash when you enter your operatory. And provide an oral pre-rinse prior to treatment. We will also have hand sanitizer throughout the office for you to use as needed.
- •Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
To make an appointment, please call our office at 813-677-1200 or visit our website at inspirationdental.com.